Allegany Artisans Studio Tour 2013
October 19 & 20, 2013 - Saturday and Sunday - 10 am to 5 pm
- Visit us during our Studio Tour to experience the creativity of our member artisans. There were 47 artisans at 39 unique working studios in 2010 and we expect a similar number for 2013. All will be located within the picturesque Allegany plateau. Savor the beauty of the Genesee River’s fall landscape as you travel between studios.
- Talk with the artisans and shop in their homes and studios amid their private inspirations.
- See artisans at work with grace and skill born of experience.
- Call any member throughout the year for unique gifts and special commissions.
- Enjoy shopping the old fashioned way – knowing the hands that formed your art treasure.
- Contact us before October 9 with your name and address and we'll mail a full color brochure showing everyone’s work and map location. Of course, you may find your way to any studio on October 19 or 20 and pick up a brochure there.
On October 19 & 20 you will find every one of us in our studios ready to meet you and to offer demonstrations, exhibits and refreshments. For other dates please contact the individual artisan. Some studios have regular hours and others will meet you by appointment or at shows.
You can always visit us on Facebook